f-ONE 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

f-ONE 08

This is the world of F1. Twenty-six amazing creatures have gathered together in 2008.. RESTRICTED TO F1 ONLY !

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Hits dat U shud listen to

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Euphorika
Euphorika

Female
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Reading SEVENTEEN, listening to music, daydreaming
Humor : wad do u mean? I'm soo random!
Registration date : 2008-08-13

New Hits dat U shud listen to Empty
PostSubject: New Hits dat U shud listen to   New Hits dat U shud listen to Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Heeheee... Razz Hello! Hajar here reporting on da new english hits dat's making waves in da music scene. So much music wanna download but no time!!! Haiz... Sad Ok ok, let's move on to da music dat i wanna introduce. Arrow

1. The Script- The man that can't be moved. Have you ever heard from dis new Irish band? if u lyk songs dat touch ur soul, dis shud be da one.They recently performed at da MTV Asia Awards 2008 and damn did they bring da house down! affraid
2.Krystal Meyers- Make some noise. She's been compared to Avril Lavigne and...somebody else(I can't remember Sleep ) Yep, a song dat's sure to rock da party!
3.Gym Class Heroes feat. The Dream-Cookie jar. afro If those of u who lyks soft rock and hip-hop, dis song is a great combination. It has smooth grooves and beats( u won't even realise u'll be grooving to it. lol! )

Well, dat's all for music news todae. This is Hajar reporting live from da living room! albino
Back to top Go down
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin
The EVIL Queen

Female
Number of posts : 222
Job/hobbies : Slacking!
Humor : Did i just BURP?
Registration date : 2008-08-02

New Hits dat U shud listen to Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hits dat U shud listen to   New Hits dat U shud listen to Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:58 pm

Woooooooo~~~ Hajar DJ! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/xiia0riikku

New Hits dat U shud listen to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
f-ONE 08 :: Music and Entertainment :: English Industry-
Jump to: