f-ONE 08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

f-ONE 08

This is the world of F1. Twenty-six amazing creatures have gathered together in 2008.. RESTRICTED TO F1 ONLY !

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
endless~
endless~

Female
Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : reading anime/manga
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*   Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:31 pm

*NEWSFLASH*
In onemanga, the most recent popularity ranking has been out and here it is:
1) Naruto (How did it manage to get first?!)
2) Bleach
3) One piece (same ranking as usual...)

note: I have no idea how Naruto got first...hmm, wonder whether it has anything to do with naruto scanlations coming out earlier than other WSJ manga...
Back to top Go down
The EVIL Queen
Admin
Admin
The EVIL Queen

Female
Number of posts : 222
Job/hobbies : Slacking!
Humor : Did i just BURP?
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*   Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:59 pm

oo i used to folo naruto manga. but after sometime my bro claimed that he read it on9 and din buy the manga anymore so i stopped foloing since then. ToT
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/xiia0riikku
endless~
endless~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*   Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:37 pm

I'm not really a Naruto or Bleach fan...from some of the manga forums that I go to, there are some Naruto 'bashings' posted but there's not much on Bleach...so probably Bleach would have a better fanbase as compared to Naruto...(I heard that Naruto has a lot of filler eps that are boring)

Anyway, I recommend the anime, Special A (S.A for short). It's slightly similar to Ouran Host Club (OHSHC)...

Plot: Hikari Hanazono has always been second to Kei Takishima. When they were six years old, their pro-wrestling loving fathers introduced them to each other. Assuming that she was the best in wrestling, young Hikari challenged Kei to a wrestling match only to be thoroughly defeated by him. Ever since that fateful incident, Hikari swore to beat Kei in school grades, sporting events - anything. To do this, she has enrolled in the same school as Kei since elementary. Now she attends Hakusenkan, an ultra elite school, that costs her carpenter father a lot of money. Hikari and Kei are the top two students in the school, with Kei holding firmly to that number one position. While Hikari considers Kei to be a rival and important friend, she is completely unaware that Kei loves her. The story primarily focuses on Hikari and her constant attempts to defeat her one and only rival, Kei, and how she finds love in their rivalry.

There are only 26 eps and a drama CD...also a manga series which is currently ongoing...

sry...it's a bit long but just watch the first ep...it sums up everything in the story^^
Back to top Go down
Yuu
Yuu

Female
Number of posts : 212
Job/hobbies : reading, slacking
Humor : What's this "hyoomer" you speak of?
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*   Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:28 pm

WHAT THE HECCCCCCCK!?!? @#%$ *strangles OneManga's crew*

oh i saw one epi of s.a it seems cute..XD so i think i'm goin to watch it soon..after i finished watching aria the origination keke
Back to top Go down
http://sgcafe.com/member.php?u=5190
endless~
endless~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*   Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:59 pm

slight spoiler: For yaoi fans, in one of the later eps of S.A, there is a yaoi moment...as for which ep exactly...i'm not going to say...Razz

This vid is from Tenimyu dream live 3rd...it's just the dance challenge from part of the show...starring Aiba Hiroki and Adachi(don't know his full name...)

Slight note here, Aiba, the one in white, somehow looks like Light from death note...and the dance that they are doing is called kira kira kira dance...is a bit ironic(is it the right word?), isn't it?? Both of them are better known for dancing compared to singing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKoakoMmMlc&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Yuu
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*   Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:33 am

I've just finished watvhing Special A! lols! the storyline is not bad; very cute!

Takishima Kei <333 xD
Back to top Go down
endless~
endless~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*   Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:58 am

I like the last ep...the ending was better than most other anime endings. My favorite character would be Jun (inner Jun makes him more likable xD)...did you notice something else? Tadashi is always being beaten up in every ep...this also happens in the manga that Tadashi fans even wrote in to asking the mangaka to stop 'abusing' him:P
Back to top Go down
Yuu
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*   Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:34 pm

HAHAH i thought Jun was cute too~ but i still like Kei and his brother Sui those two sure look like photocopies..XD crap...feel like doing Kei now~but i need Hikari too! lollols...jkjk.

Yeah, i realised..poor Tadashi..xD i think Maki Minami didnt really like him when she created the series.LOL he suffered like major injuries(mostly head concussions) every episode...i laughed the most when Akira threw like a teapot, some rock looking thing and in the end a whole rattan chair onto his head.. lol!
"He seems to end up as the character most comically attacked (frequently by Akira and Kei) because of his careless comments or reckless behavior." (WiKi)
Back to top Go down
Yuu
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*   Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:44 pm

btw, a slight OT because no point setting up new thread....

has the results for CDS come out yet??? If yes, where can we find it?!
Back to top Go down
endless~
endless~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*   Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:55 pm

I'm not sure...
btw, there's going to be a new timetable right??
====
On topic: Kuroshitsuji has started airing on 2nd Oct...the first ep is already subbed by shinsen subs (the vid can be found on veoh)...the op is quite nice and OMG, the ending is so CUTE!! CHIBIS!!!<3
Back to top Go down
Yuu
Yuu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*   Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:04 pm

haha~ i have been searching for te results like everyday! I think yes, most probably we are getting a new timetable because we have all the new subjects coming up. But unfortunately the timetable section in our student portal hasnt been changed...just have to keep going over to look..TTWTT

YES! i've watched it! <3 lols! though some characters look a litte bit different from the manga drawing it's still considered good! And i dont think the story is going to change in the anime for the first several episodes to the part with Grell Sutcliffe and the Mdm Red/Angelina person. Whatever after that i dont know lols.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*   Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime comments *initially known as top 5 anime/manga*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2